Tuesday, March 22, 2011

STI - A Reaction to challenge the Bulls


I was particularly interested to see how much more strength does STI have after today's rally. At 4.45pm, I am affirmed that STI is due to have a reaction tomorrow. This reaction will challenge the bulls to see how much supply is present after a 2 day rally. Will sellers again resume its downward force or is it a reaction for buyers to buy more. I will judge closely and update this blog. For those who missed this rally, you will get your chance in again. For this market to rally higher, I need to see ample and strong evidence of preponderance footprints left behind by the little generals of the market.

Ronald K

Update:




My analysis is off a little for STI yesterday. The market went higher today, however i viewed it as a weak upswing. The market has to react because there are too just many overhanging buyers waiting to get out of position. I still hold my view that STI is due for a reaction. I am looking to short even though i made some small losses today. 3016 is the psychological resistance level for STI, however it performed better than expected today, so 3045 is the next resistance level for STI and when it reaches that level i will look into the minute chart for activities of the little generals to bring the market down. If the market reacted today, i would say a strong cause for a bull market is establishing. However if the market continues further up, i vehemently hold my view that the bear market is not over yet. I made my analysis too hastily yesterday thinking that a bull market is in the making, seems like i might be wrong after all. Patience patience is what i am lacking. My cognitive dissonance is playing mind games with me. :(