Thursday, August 18, 2011

STI - The Overly Excited Public


Hmz, I am beginning to like my K theory. They are truly one of it's kind. If I can sum up my recent calls in the market, I would say the K Wave and the K Mind are the best indicators ever, and I mean ever! There is no way to automate or program these 2 indicators because the market change everyday and it's dynamic! However, you can learn it ONLY from me!

See the STI 2min chart above, look at the circled blue area which highlighted the time I shorted, the red circled area on the price I shorted and then look at my post here: http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2011/08/sti-down-soon.html. I managed to short at the day high and I knew the market won't be turning up after that. This is already not the first time I made such accurate calls and this is not luck or any prediction. One can only be lucky for a period of time. Prediction can only be right for a limited time, however skill is something that cannot be taken away forever.

When everyone tells me that STI is green or strong, I am skeptical because I have my K Wave and K Mind to tell me that it is weak. How many times have I made such precise and convicted calls? If you would take time and go through my blog, you will have the answer.

For those are interested to know more, you can email me! I shall give you a market outlook and what are the things to look out for in the coming weeks!

Oh yea, one more thing, I know what is going to happen in the future. To be a good trader or investor, you need to anticipate what is going to happen before anyone else. This will make sure you are reaping the highest amount of profits and more importantly, it puts you in the list of the esoteric few which constantly makes money be it a bull/bear/sideways market.

Thank you. :)

Ronald K