Monday, August 29, 2011

Yangzijiang - A Breakout


A breakout in YZJ happened today but the question is can this breakout last? I was reading the forum and some people are shorting YZJ at 0.995. I don't understand why they shorted as it's asinine to do so, but I saw a shift of momentum from weakness to strength which warrants a buy signal.

Those who emailed me for tips on YZJ vs Cosco, you got the answer and I hope you made some money on it. For those who thinks NOL would gallop faster, you can punt on that stock, but I wouldn't touch that particular counter. I won't share it here but there is a reason for it.

Finally, the answer that all are interested in is will this rally last? I got my answer from the charts way before this breakout and I am looking to cash in my YZJ the moment it hit the BB's targeted price. In the near term, I am only looking to long. If you have questions or comments, kindly email me.

Good luck to those who longed YZJ!  :)

Ronald K