Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sheng Siong - Upside Could Be Capped


I was particularly interested to know where would sheng siong end since everyone is talking about it. It is definitely one of the most heavily punted stocks at the moment, which means to say opportunity arises from the profit taking and short selling side.

Looking at the entire bullish campaign, the end is very near for shengsiong in my opinion. I studied the charts using the K Wave and K Mind theory and there are 2 possibilities on how sheng siong will end.
  1. sheng siong could have a very abrupt upward run up in price where the unloading would happen there.
  2. prices will have difficulty breaking a much higher prices of maybe 0.53-0.55 and distribution would start to occur.
Of course, I will always watch for the turn and time my entry when it actually happen.

Ronald K