Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Genting - What is the bottom?


Genting is currently trading on a 1 year low. Could it go lower or is the current price the low that we have witnessed? Looking at the K Wave and K Mind, I believe we could have a rally first before any lower prices might be possible. While most of the people think Genting could be trending lower, I have a different point of view. I had been watching the BB's activity on this stock and I believe there was a selling culmination where everyone was liquidating this stock as it tanked terribly.

The stock is now in a strong technical position which warrants a long. How fierce or weak could the rally be? I will be watching the day by day action to determine it's technical strength. Of course, I will also time my entry together with the BBs next buying price.

Ronald K