Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Noble - Chivalrous



Yesterday was truly a tricky day. I shorted noble and true enough it came down. However as I observed longer, the downside was checked and I quickly took my profits and went long an hour before the market close. Today this stock was chivalrous enough to reward me. I don't know what was the news but i saw something very significant in the chart which was yelling at me to long and so I just follow the chart's instruction. As I was watching, I also chatted on FB with one of my fans as I believe a technical rebound is around the corner. I am timing my entry for this perfect moment in what I think would come true.

Finally, there is no point in tracking me on what stocks I long or short. Noble was just one of the few counters I longed yesterday and there are some others I shorted, some others I longed and some others I cut loss. I am just fast enough to go in and when things turned, I am out again.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator