Friday, December 2, 2011

STI - Boring Day

Yet another boring day for trading today. I don't think I am going to see much movement to the upside or downside. This is my personal view, however, if one needs to trade today, select the big caps, they have wider ranges.


Looking at the STI chart, it's rankle with many gaps up and down. It is definitely the most volatile period I had ever witness. One wrong move might just deplete your funds. I waiting for the moment to long this market again. It could be today or next week. I shall post.

Look at the STI charts, see the circled red gap area. Ask yourself how many times can you survive if you get a few wrong moves. Compare the current situation with the situation a few months back and you shall get what I mean. Best advice? Preserve your bullets till the time is right. I am just lucky enough that I still managed to get out of the woods with a few mini losses. However, in the long run, if one is not careful, and with emotion attached, all will be gone.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator