Friday, December 30, 2011

STI - Window Dressing?

A lot of people say today shall be window dressing where the market should artificially be green . Personally for me, be it window dressing or season holidays, as long as there is a market to be traded and as long as traders are participating, then there is money to be made. I don't look at macro picture like Nov/Dec is a holiday month or Oct is normally a bad month for stocks etc..Those are just traditional adage with no corroborated evidence. What happened in the past doesn't necessarily mean it will happen in the future. If it is so true, then everyone can make money without studying market conditions. Today I shall watch Yanlord as I believe on it's readiness to move. I am still focusing on the pennies until the pennies' season is over.

UPDATE 30/12/2011, 9:44AM

Tested some lots with Yanlord, it's best to watch and not the time to punt yet as of writing now.   

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator