Saturday, December 10, 2011

STI - Fearless


After cutting a few small losses today, I never go on weakening legs but instead continuing to monitor for turns where it came in finally during the last hour. During my last seminar, I mentioned averaging up was a better option and from the screen shot, you can see that I bought noble at 1.17 and another batch at 1.175. Why I bought there? Because I saw a huge major turn that is forming and without any hesitation, I just went in fearlessly again. This time round, I scrutinized to the 1min chart for that inspection. The market had been very volatile with huge spikes and it was not easy to trade, even myself had to cut losses at times. But it just proved to be challenging and thrilling as it challenged my burning desire to beat the game and my quest for knowledge on this never ending game.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator