Saturday, January 14, 2012

STI - The Artificial Markup?


Yesterday I alerted on the comments section of my blog to be on high alert to book some profits first as STI might have a reaction. http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2012/01/sti-critical-juncture.html
Despite the late afternoon surged, I was still very wary and alert on what was going on. I called for a short on NOL however there was no scripts in Cityindex so I moved on to some other stocks. For your information, there is some problems with the blogger.com timestamp. I had set it to Singapore time but it's still showing US time. I believe blogger is adding some new features to their comments section and they got the timing messed up. Let me know if any bloggers here faced the same problem and knows how to solved it.

Hyflux was pretty weak when I made my comments on being high alert. So what lies ahead on Monday? I believe there will be reactions and profit taking. I just got a call from the organizer that the seminar will be held in February. I shall share what lies ahead in STI during the seminar as I can already foresee the future in STI after yesterday's activity. I shall leave a quote here which I think it's something not many people can achieve which include myself. But I can firmly say I am almost there.

"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be"

Think about it, it helps me in my trading. So if you managed to grasp it, practice towards it. No one said it's easy!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator