Friday, January 20, 2012

Positions and Seminar

I am out of all my positions regardless of shorts or long. Some profits some losses, but doesn't matter because I love speculation not money. The losses I have I shall take it as an enlightment and experience gained, the profits, I will donate some. It's going to be a long weekend so when market opens next Wednesday, many unexpected things can happen. Money in pocket for me first.

I received a lot of emails for my seminar. For those who had already sent me emails, I had already taken notice of your names. For those who are interested and haven't sent me email, you are welcome to do so. I will share some stuff that will not be seen or taught by any instructors in the market. It's proprietary only to stockmarketmindgames. What I saw from most courses are techincals, indicators, fundamentals, news, etc. I am sure I can do better than that or I can never give indications before a breakout or speculate what the market would perform on that day. Whatever it is, I don't ususally hold seminar so it's a chance not to be missed. Like I mentioned, everything is FREE.

PS: You can bring as many friends as you want. Just state in your email to me their emails address and their names.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator