Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Stock Market Mind Games - Course Shutdown

I have decided to shutdown my school of mind games courses as I don't see a need for it as is not my main objective to make money off from public nor it's my main source of income. I prefer to be a speculator and speculate stocks than to get easy money from teaching. The experience and knowledge I got from speculating is far superior than teaching. I already have people lining and saving up to pay me tens of thousands of dollars, however I rejected all of them simply because today money is not an issue to me anymore, and there are the intangible things like family and relationships which are far more important in my life now. Those who had attended my course before, you are the ones who benefited and we shall always keep in touch and cherish the relationships we build. I started this blog as a diary to keep my trading thoughts and see where am I everyday and not to earn money off from anyone. Whatever I do, be it seminar or knowledge sharing shall be all free. You can buy my knowledge, but you can never buy my experience and memory where it takes years to master it. Maybe one day when I feel like, I will start teaching again, who knows?

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator