Friday, January 27, 2012

Upcoming Seminar

Thanks for all the wonderful emails that you guys sent me. Ya'll won't regret on this upcoming seminar I am holding. I am collating emails to get a rough estimate of how many people are coming so I can arrange the necessary logistics. The dates are confirmed and it shall be in Feb. Watch my blog everyday until the day I post. Kindly register asap once you see I post because from the emails I am getting everyday, it's a huge list.

Please continue to send me emails to let me know you are coming, so I can try my best to arrange enough seats. If you are bringing a friend, send me his/her names/emails.

Follow the below instructions and continue to send emails to stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com
If you had already done so, I had captured that and there is no need to send again.

Subject: Interested in your seminar

Body: I will be coming for your seminar.

That will be enough. I will calculate the numbers and do the necessary.

Thanks for all your support once again. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator