Thursday, March 1, 2012

Oceanus - Run For Your Life


Just when I was confident that Oceanus was going to trend higher, I realized I was losing patient with this stock and I decided to cut it off yesterday. I had 1000 lots and 800 lots respectively. I would rather lose small money than to lose more later and going through reactions. Oceanus MIGHT be a panic but I am not letting that flushdown today swing with my emotions. Whatever it is, I am done with this stock. It is out of my watchlist for now.

My point is learnt to be flexible. When market conditions don't look good, take a small loss first. Don't listen to others where they say "this price I cut loss, that price I take profit" or "my cut loss point is 15%" etc..Why cut loss so far apart when you could have take a smaller loss?

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator