Tuesday, March 6, 2012

STI - Direction


Taking a loss does really tells me where the market is heading. The current market situation is just tough to trade. Looking at the activities of the BBs, it seems as though the market is resilient and is heading upwards. I am getting busier with my personal work and don't really have the time to trade. Look at the screenshot, I was busy with my work and still took a short in capitaland. The BBs punished me for not being attentive and I paid a small price. It was a good lesson because I know to make money, one needs to put in hard work and dedication and that's where the market will reward you. :)

Watch CapmallAsia.

Update 9.10AM, March 6, 2012

I am not longing any stocks. The market is tricky. Watch your positions.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator