Thursday, March 1, 2012

STI - Excitement



I wasn't in my best mood to trade yesterday because something major happened. It truly affected my judgement and my decision. I will expose more when the time comes. However before market closes, I saw something, something peculiar caught my attention. There were so much excitement in STI and I knew it's time to go in for a kill. I didn't really punt in big bulks because of that incident yesterday but it's ok, because today I am still collecting money first thing in the morning. Of course, before I shorted anything yesterday, I made another $1000 lost before I got the answer. I think it's worth while to lose money to gain enlightenment and experience rather than waiting for the "confirmation" signal. In the stock market, there is no confirmation, only probabilities. So the one who thinks he can beat the stock market wins.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator