Monday, March 5, 2012

School of Mind Games Course - Thank You!

For those of you who already made payment, thank you! I will give you my best effort in making sure you understand the dynamics of the BBs which would be an eye opener and a life long skill added into your arsenal of knowledge. For those of you who emailed me and are still considering, take your time but just to let you know I shall close my course 3 weeks from now as promised. No more courses after that.

I opened this course for the sake of the public who kept requesting for it. I have got newly acquired knowledge and experience for this upcoming course so one shall learn new stuffs that won't be found in any textbooks. Of course it doesn't come cheap and the price was raised as compared to last year. Like I said, I don't really need the money from my course as I can make it by myself. I opened this course so that all can have one last chance to learn from me personally. If you can't afford, I won't force you or do any hard selling. At the end of the day, you decide for yourself. I don't know when will be the next course as I am more concerned about my own speculation activities which could churn me more money. Even if I have a course the next time, the fee would definitely be higher.

My price is non-nego as I price myself in a different league as compared to what you see in newspaper or advertisements. I have the capacity to take in another 3-4 more students and thereafter all registration would be closed. I don't intend to teach a mass class but only to the exclusive few.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator