Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Contel Corp - Auditors Queried



I remember on a closed student forum on 4/3/2013, a student asked me about Contel and I told them just book profits, should be over. Yesterday someone, a public called me at 430pm and asked me about WE and Contel and I told her that it's going to suffer reactions and I won't know how much it would drop. Today Contel's auditors raised an emphasis of matter in their audit report, citing the issue of the entity's going concern. The stock has since gaped down in the morning. For those who are trading and holding Contel, you got to be on your toes because it's scary and risky. You need to be skillful, fast and emotionless.


In fact on April 2nd, it was my "Market Commentary by Ronald K" session where a public and soon to be student who signed up for my Stock Operation Course that night asked me about Contel on April 3rd morning at 11.16am and I told him that there was hidden selling detected in Contel. Today, he was saved by not touching and trading it! Imagine that emotional ride and losing feeling he got if he traded Contel.


http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/04/market-commentary-by-ronald-k-recap.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator