Friday, April 12, 2013

STI - Art Of Stock Speculation



This morning at 8.29am before the SIMSCI futures opened, I speculated STI would gap up, turn sideways and then reactions with sellers selling.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/04/sti-fizzled-rebound.html

As of now, we are witnessing what I predicted at 8.29am this morning. See the attached chart for STI. As one can see that my previews were getting lesser and I had not done any Stock Operation Course previews lately because I am working on some major projects with brokerage houses and interviews with newspaper.

So next week on the 18th April, during the Stock Operation Course Preview, I will share many many things that one would not want to miss. Please make all effort to attend if you love stock speculation. I have enough students already for the May course so seats are limited at the moment. Register for the course before you missed the big thing I am launching after my May's Stock Operation course, just for students only.

As for how I performed my speculation activity this morning, it was because I understand psychology and mind games, NO TA and FA. Normally on a bullish day, public would look to long but BBs would look to book profits or short sell and vice versa. As for specific details, I will talk more about it during the seminars and previews because I need to explain and demonstrate visually.


Update: April 12th, 2013, 5.45pm



Sellers truly emerged!!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator