Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Judgment Day - 世界末日







Went to the movie gala of Judgment Day last night at GV Vivo City. After making money and stress over the market this past week, it's time to take a break and chill. It was a great night overall where all the actors/sponsors/guests/VIPs were all there. Many were mingling around and I got to see my homie's movie for the first time.

The most unbelievable and memorable night of my life got to be because I got to sit beside Peter Lim's wife and his associates. Overall the movie was quite good and I got to meet directors, actors and actresses. I was given a seat at row K where most of the VIPs were there. I felt honored by the kind gesture of my homie and will definitely cherish this day for the rest of my life.

http://www.facebook.com/judgmentday2013

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator