Monday, November 24, 2014

Stock Operation Preview - 27th Nov 2014


This coming Thursday, I will be conducting a Stock Operation Preview for those who wants to learn stock speculation from me. In this preview, I will be sharing my bags of tricks of how to identify hidden buying/selling, the different supply and demand zones and of course, I will be picking a stock LIVE in front of the crowd. If you like to make $$ with me and love my recent trades in Genting, Capitaland, etc..then this preview is for you. Interested parties can register:

Preview Date: 27th November 2014,Time: 12.15pm to 1.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator