Saturday, November 29, 2014

Yuuzoo - Contacted by Head





I just finished some serious sharing today on Yuuzoo, many other stocks and their secrets. Just when I got home and checked my accounts, I got contacted by the Head of Yuuzoo as attached on the above screenshot. I am not sure why he contacted me but there must be a reason and I shall go find out what is it all about. I will know the answer on Monday and shall share during Tuesday's preview. For those who are interested, you can register and come listen:

Preview Date: 2nd December 2014, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator