Saturday, November 1, 2014

Charisma Energy - Unloading at Pressing Bar





On Thursday, Oct 30th, I loaded 2000 lots of Charisma Energy at 0.029. At that point of time, the hidden buying was so obvious that it seemed as though the stock was calling and chasing me to hop on the train or I will miss an opportunity for a good fast buck. As captured on the chart, there was hidden buying on Thursday's bar and in prediction of an upmove, I had drawn an up arrow indicating that this stock was going to break out soon.





Indeed, yesterday afternoon, Charisma started to displayed huge volume of obvious buy up which validated my hidden buying on Thursday. The buy up was so huge that the stock broke out to 0.03/0.031. At that point of time, I knew the stock would either stay put or jump for another pip at 0.031/0.032. I decided not to risk and book a fast quick buck first for confidence because I am loading it back soon with bigger lots when I see some weak selling again. This first batch of profits is going to be used to pay for my commission for my future trades in Charisma. So at 3:19pm yesterday, I decided to unload everything and secure my 2000 lots worth of $$ first. From the look at the chart, I strongly believe Charisma Energy is going to have another huge contracts coming up. I am watching this stock closely!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator