Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Next Hot Penny Stock like Yongnam - 4th November 2014



The preview date is drawing closer as it's 2 days more before I will be sharing the next hot stock like Yongnam. The penny season is definitely here as November is a month for hidden buying for penny counters. I remembered sharing that during the preview, SOMM and all my students sharing session. As for the stock selection wise, it's pretty much across the board but to pick the gem out of a pool of gemstones, it's a craft of an art. So for this coming Tuesday, I will pick the gems for all who are attending. Dobn't miss this opportunity to make good $$ with me! Looking forward to see you guys!

Preview Date: 4th November 2014, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator