Monday, May 4, 2015

Yuuzoo - The Crash Just Started


Ever since I unloaded Yuuzoo and made $33,000 and thereafter called for a crash, the stock had been performing accordingly to what I predicted every single small and big moves. I had been blogging Yuuzoo for 65 times and every single call I made was spot on on the dot with 100% hit rate. Check out all my Yuuzoo calls and trade record with a superb hit rate.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/search/label/yuuzoo

Actually, it doesn't matter if people join my course or not because in the end, after they had lost enough $$, they will then realized the $$ paid to the market is more than my course. There will always be skeptics but I will welcome and embrace them with my consistent trade and track records. I will continue to take actions and make $ than talking. What I am imparting is a life long skill, not a one off gimmicks or tricks. You decide. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator