Monday, May 11, 2015

Yuuzoo - Profit Taking Inline with STI








Just only, a student of mine asked me about should he take $ in Yuuzoo and you can see my quick answer to him was take $ as I was wary of the profit taking inline with STI. As I blogged earlier at 8:56am that STI was going to suffer profit taking, it indeed materialized with the Big Boys using the 267 points in Dow as an alibi to took profits at high price just like in the case for Yuuzoo.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/05/sti-up-with-profit-taking.html

Well, a long last Friday to today was just 1 Contra Day and from 0.17 to 0.174 with 250 lots is $1000 on a Monday morning. It's definitely a good day to kick start the week with. I am trying to turn more students like him to champions. If you are interested, do register for this coming Wednesday's Workshop.

Workshop Date: 13th May 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator