Thursday, May 14, 2015

An $$ Making Opportunity with Ronald K - May 19th 2015


Next Tuesday is an all important day with an opportunity to make $ with me. First off, I will do a portfolio management. On that day, please bring your CDP statements if any. I will do my best to clean and free up your stocks so that funds can be used for other rotational use. Second, I will present a brand new plan so that you can join me in making $$. Of course, with that being said, I would need to search for good counters so that we all can hop on the bandwagon. And finally, I will give you cash with one condition. So what is it? I will share more in the workshop. Interested parties can regsiter:

Workshop Date: 19th May 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator