Wednesday, May 20, 2015

QT Vascular - 1st Patients Enrolled In Clinical Study Of Chocolate Touch PTCA Coronary Drug-Coated Balloon








QT Vascular released a good news after market closed last evening. However a hidden buying call was given on my blog early in the morning at 9:18am before any news was released.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/05/qt-vascular-hidden-buying.html

And within minutes, the stock ran with price rising and the appearance in the Top Volume.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/05/qt-vascular-top-volume-with-price-rose.html



Just like the Swiber Hidden Buying video I did, everything was LIVE and captured.

The question now is how did I predict and saw the unobvious hidden buying that was so obvious to me at 9:18am in the morning? How did I foresee the news before it was released? I will teach all the secrets in my next sharing session. Pls come if you want to know the secrets and learn from me. Register below:

Workshop Date: 26th May 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator