Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Last Stock Operation Workshop - 11th August 2015


I will be conducting my last Stock Operation Workshop next week. For those who wants to LIVE trade with me and take advantage of learning on the right stock picking skills, do register for next Tuesday Stock Operation Workshop. See my LIVE call video captured last Friday before 9am on Ezion and Noble. In the Stock Operation Workshop next week, I will give a classic tutelage session so that you learn skill and know how to do stock selection with the right entry and exit. Interested parties do register below:

Workshop Date: 11th August 2015Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist