Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Ignite the Volume - 29th Sep 2016


Coming next Tuesday, I will be conducting a short term trading series where I will display how to ignite the volume and start the engine in certain mid cap counters. After many years, I still love performing short term trades and it never fails to keep my mind alert and mindful. I mean long term investment is ok but short term trades are what ignite the volume and the big boys to start the ball rolling. Without them buying at the bottom and booking profits, it's usually very difficult for stocks to move higher high. So join me next Tuesday Sep 29th as I will be sharing and giving out FREE methodology on how to buy before the big boys and sell together with them. Interested parties can register:

Workshop Date: 29th Sep 2015,Time: 7pm to 8:30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist