Wednesday, December 13, 2017

A Free Dinner Event with Ronald K - Year End Closing



Last evening was great. I met many participants who turned up and I bought some dinner for everyone. I was pleased that the event was a successful one and everyone got to see how the BBs move stocks and do their markings. I shared my view on the market and how the market will turn on it's volatility soon and how to profit from the rotation using CFD and short term trading strategies. I got many requests lately to conduct more of market outlook and dinner session and hence I decided to do it one last time after Christmas on Dec 26th.

In my talk for Dec 26th, I will be giving out some hot stock tips and alerts like the recent bottom I caught in Midas and also what to look out for for the current market trend. Which sector will soon be in play and what are the signals to look out for when BBs are accumulating and performing their flushing.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/12/midas-big-buyers-emerged.html

For those who are interested, you can join Ronald K for a session on mingling, market outlook and dinner is on me. Registrations is below. We will be ordering food for all so please be punctual. Thank you.



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist