Monday, December 11, 2017

Midas - A Break Through










Midas, following exactly to what I blogged and wrote about on my blog indeed had a stoppage at 0.089 where the sellers wouldn't let it fall much lower and there were some bag holding from the sellers to support the buyers. Click below to read on how I caught the bottom on a falling knife.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/12/midas-buysell-queue-stoppage-maneuver.html

During my sharing over the weekend, I highlighted Midas and showed the crowd how I spotted the stoppage with the buy/sell queues flipping. I am equally pleased that everyone learnt and go hold of what I shared and imparted.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/12/a-skills-and-knowledge-imparting.html



Today Midas just continued to show it's huge buying activities from the Big Boys where there was a mini flush in the morning and then all of a sudden, the buyers just whacked up the shares and it reached a high of 0.099. Many retailers longed at 0.110++ where they got trapped and suffocated at the top. I am pretty confident of my observation and what I saw which I dare to post LIVE publicly on my blog that the stoppage/bottom was at 0.089. Congrats to those who went long.

Eventbrite - Interactive Free Dinner Session with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist