Tuesday, December 5, 2017

SPH - Climbing in Background




SPH, a stock which I shared my bullish view on Sunday is slowly trending and climbing inch by inch higher in the background.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/12/sph-look-for-turning-point.html



While the whole market is sluggish, mix and point towards more on the selling side, this counter is defying all market sentiments and moving towards up north. The edge and the wall is slowly trying to be broken and it will take somemore time before more fireworks can be seen. Look at the buyers and study the time and sales, you will see a plethora of information where I made my prediction on Sunday and today being a Tuesday, the stock reacted accordingly to my weekend homework. Will be sharing more on how to spot these gems during tough times.

Eventbrite - Interactive Free Dinner Session with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist