Tuesday, December 19, 2017

OCBC - Shorted 25 Lots






The attached is not my trade record. It's one of my student's where he shorted 25 lots of OCBC at 12.35 and throughout the second half of day, the stock tanked with so much sellers. From 12.35, it slowly marched towards the 12.25 level towards closing with speed and volume. I am not sure if the student is still swinging this trade but I am happy he's in the $$ now with good profits. There is another student locked in profits instead with 7 lots for $420 bucks which is good $ for intraday. :)



As I posted that the banks are tanking soon, it indeed tanked with DBS down so much near closing! I did also sent out a SOMM Whatsapp alert to look for shorting opportunities in OCBC. Check out my alert post on bank tanking earlier on. I will share more outlooks during the Dec 26th dinner talk. See you all there.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/12/dbs-selling-coming-soon.html

Eventbrite - Mingling and Dinner Session with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist