Friday, April 16, 2021

Ron K - Time to Play The Right Themed Stocks









Stocks underlying are not moving much but the overall indices are reaching all time high. The Dow and Nasdaq had been climbing steadily for a huge rise but then again it's only those right sector and themed stocks are moving north while many of them are trending downwards south as seen in the Top 30 Volume. I am pleased to see my traders still trading and more importantly selling at the high price and made like $7000++ trading very small positions. To play the right game now, it's about being patience and do more observation work in the Top 30 Volume to find right clues on where the market is heading and looking out for opportunities in the right sector. I am getting ready my next account and ready for a punt when I see a turn, whos coming with me?

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist