Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Ron K - Working and Looking for Great Stocks to Trade





















I was working hard last evening, scanning and scouting for great stocks to trade and punt as the market recently touched very high and it's getting trickier to trade the market effectively. After hours of searching and scanning, I found a perfect stock for everyone and we traded in the night with a quick punt of 30 minutes before great profits were made! Look at all the trade records, they were sent from my traders and students who traded with me with the nasdaq moving high up and many stocks were suffering selling towards to the end of day. It was a long day in mbs as I was making sure everyone got out of the treacherous market last evening and finishing a clean job. Congrats and moving on to the next one.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist