Thursday, April 22, 2021

Ron K - $57,000+ Profits in 35 mins Using Top 30 Volume












Phew! It was such a fast trade while I made $57,000+ SGD in 35 mins as the market suddenly had a paradigm shift from selling to buying last evening. Well, those who came for my LIVE Trading session with Ron K, most made $$ LIVE together with me and I was so happy to see results and records from all those who took the stocks I shared and the trades together with me. The Top 30 Volume is a most important powerful scanner which allowed me to pick the best stock for a rocket movement in the shortest amount of time and the profits made was fast and huge. Register below to learn from my strategies for pump and dump.






We were trading outside the office and quietly studying the Top 30 Volume for key movements before taking a good punt. Yes I made $57332 to be exact but nothing is more happier when everyone made $$ with me too. Using the pump and dump strategy and combined it with the Top 30 Volume, that results can be very astounding. Don't ask me which stock because I spent literally hours and days to find it, but when the moment is here, I am in for a kill! Register below to learn my pump and dump strategies.


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist