Friday, April 23, 2021

Joe Biden to increase capital gains tax to near 40% for wealthy individuals







Market was pretty wild last evening as the underlying stocks were whipping up/down before closing low when Joe Biden announced about increasing capital gain tax which caused super fear in the market. The market took that as a bad omen and suddenly the Dow and Nasdaq started to breakdown. In fact, if you looked closely at the Top 30 Volume in the NYSE and Nasdaq, I can see at least 7 stocks were strong before turning weak with the overall market condition. Most indices touched the supply zone and suddenly bad news emerged where sellers took profits and took control of the market. Overall, I made some very handsome profits again spotting those signals of the pump and dump before the market crashed last evening. Profits increasing but I think skills is more important to spot those minutiae details.

Register for my upcoming event on the link below for the pump and dump strategy where you can see my account LIVE and how I spot those signals using simple charts. Registration is almost full.

www.tinyurl.com/ronaldk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist