Friday, February 10, 2012

Mewah - An Asinine Mistake


This morning when I woke up, the first thought was to long Mewah again, because from a psychological point of view, I think it is ready to go. I did went in to long and true enough it did brokeout a little. At the moment, I thought it was ready to go, however I saw something peculiar and decided to take my profit at 1k. The moment I took the stock went down and there after bouncing within the range. I made a really asinine mistake of chasing price when I thought it was about to rally again, of course, thereafter I paid for the price. It was a small price to pay but a big reward in advancing my knowledge and experience. Even though I made a 7k loss, I wasn't having a tinch of sadness in me because I saw something, something the public will never took notice of. I will share this in my seminar tomorrow and looking forward to meet you guys! Have a great weekend!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator