Thursday, February 9, 2012

Securing Profits


This morning when I woke up, I knew I need to sell my Mewah. It's not a hunch but because I saw it wasn't acting right. And so, I quickly sold off all my positions. I am left with nothing now. Like I posted on my blog that I think Raffles Education was still bullish, I acted on what I said and still managed to profit from it. In my last seminar, I was showing how to be a speculator and I said something like do not let anyone attack you freely and openly. One got to secure his profits and react accordingly when things is not right. Don't think, REACT

See Yoma, it is tanking now. I don't have a evidence to show that I am very bearish on it but I was telling my friend that Yoma would go up the next day after Feb 7th 2012 and there after it would come down. Why is it so? I explained to him not in terms of charts but from a psychological point of view what the BBs are trying to achieve. He will be there in the seminar that day. If Albert Einstein once said imagination is more powerful than knowledge, I concur with that because that's what I had been practicing. Knowledge is important, but character respect.

I did not short Yoma because Cityindex doesn't have this stock. I will share all these in the seminar so listen hard and be alert.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator