Friday, February 17, 2012

STI - Panic?

I received a lot of emails asking me if the K Turn to short is here. Seriously, I don't know because I wasn't actively watching the market yesterday as I was in holiday mood, until 3.30pm when my friend asked me to watch a particular stock. He made me entered the market again. However, after buying on that stock, I was already out to shopping and wasn't really interested in the market. So my point is one needs to make his/own decision because the money and fate is in your own hands.

Yesterday 5.30pm, I saw a last min panic in the chart and so when everyone was shorting and selling, I know today all shall be disappointed. Of course, when I posted on my yesterday's blogpost "As for whether I saw the K Turn, that's not important anymore because I am not interested in making money in the short side now. ". I said I am not shorting means I am really not. So today, shall the market reward me for my long? I don't know and I don't care because like I said in my seminar, I only react, I don't think. Whatever the market gives me, I absorb. That's my K Philosophy.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator