Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Market Outlook 2012 Seminar - Arrangements

I just had a chat with Gill. He is arranging the necessary logistics for this upcoming seminar. There are too many people on the list and everyone is grabbing for seats. He just came back from his leave so give him sometime to do the necessary. I told him if possible, I hope to accommodate those who registered on last Friday to this seminar, however there is no guarantee since seats are pretty limited.

On another note, I am still bullish in this market, until I see huge profit taking and short selling. Moreover, STI hasn't reach the BBs targeted level yet, so all is good. However do take note to choose the correct counters or one shall be slaughtered like in Yoma yesterday and Artivision today. Be cautious.

UPDATE 8/2/2012 5:01PM.


Market rallied after I posted in the morning.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator