Sunday, February 5, 2012

Market Outlook 2012 Seminar - The Mad Rush

For those who registered the seminar. Please kindly turn up and no giving up of seats to others. I am getting staffs to do stringent checks before seats will be allocated and what are the allow's and not allow's during the seminar. So even though you give up your seats to the other party, he/she will not be able to enter the room and listen.

With all the recent flames and attacks, I learn to forgive, forget and be lenient. Ask yourself this question, why am I still allowing comments even though people loves flaming at me? Because I believe in freedom of speech and everyone has their own view. So even though I received negative comments, I cherish, welcome and embrace it as I am not affected by it in any fashion. I saw from the list of people who will be attending, I know who are the flamers, spammers and I shall welcome them with a big heart to listen it for free. Because I understand no matter what I do, I cannot satisfy everybody and I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.

I had chosen to remove the chat box because I realized there was someone impersonating me and gave illicit messages which could hurt the public. I had logged down the messages, IP address and other important details and will be handling it to the authority if necessary. After going through so much pain in my early days of blogging, I learnt to be wiser, smarter and thanks to my personal lawyer for handling those matters for me. And for all those who will be attending my seminar, I will give you an introduction of myself and my past working experience so as to let you know who I am and my blog is not as simple as one would think.

I shall repeat here and in the seminar again, this blog is my DIARY and it is not like what you found on other blogs or websites where buy and sell calls are given. If you like it, I am happy. If you are looking for exact entry and exit, don't waste time because you won't get it. For those posted messages you saw on my blog with Jack and my friends, they are the people whom I know and trust and they know my method well enough, understand why I enter and exit on a certain counter but more important, I am constantly on conversation with them to select counters to punt. I am not a tipster and will never be one because I am helping you in a way not to lose money.  If you think I am not sharing or an after event talker, that's absolutely fine because at the end of the day my account grows and shines and you can only envy. The people who took time, emailed me and had constant conversation with me are the ones I care for and benefited. I am appreciative where I can influence your life, your trade decision and not lose any unnecessary money during this volatile market. People whom I can think of are Oldman, Cuiling, David, Yuanhong, Gordon, Feichin, Thomas, Josephine, Raymond, Chris, John and many others who Gtalk and emailed me. As I continue to speculate, gain enlightenment and excogitate my skills, the only thing I can say is the road to success is not an easy one. You get to meet all sorts of different impediments in life, in trading and in people. To grow, to discover, we need involvement, which is something I experience every day — sometimes good, sometimes frustrating. No matter what, you must let your inner light guide you out of the darkness.

Finally, I just want to thank all those who supported me since day one, took the hints and made money out of my blog. I am glad I could help you recover losses in the past and give you the confidence boost in trading this volatile market. Whatever it is, I shall see you there in this seminar as I might or might not hold another seminar again.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator