Monday, January 6, 2014

Acma Ltd - Free Calls From Ronald K in the SMMG Club








Before I conduct my big event for the year, I am planning to get everyone who signed for this year's course to witness what LIVE Trading and making $$ is all about. Basically, students will get priority first before the public since I care more for my students' success. In my past experience, it's usually full house. So public will only get a chance to come see LIVE Trading when there are available slots since this event is free. For those who signed for the course already, I will post the exact details and once you see it, quickly register to secure your slot. Today, I gave a call in the SMMG Club at 8:55am, those who entered made $ now. See the attached screenshot! I love students who take fast and decisive actions. That's how $$ is made!


For those of you who are interested in the course, you can email me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with your name and contact. You will be added to the SMMG Club once full payment is made. Get to see our calls and make $$ before the actual course starts! There will be more events for you even before you attend the class!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator