Friday, January 16, 2015

China Env - Hit a High of 0.25





China Env hit a high of 0.25 earlier on before suffering reactions. The stock was heavily chased and sought after after my initial early morning 9:03am post. I will share more on how I knew and speculated that China Env would run today even though the entire overall market is down today where many stocks were suffering selling. China Env is the only stock in the Top Volume that ran the most in terms of % today! If you would want to learn how I speculate, then next Wednesday is the workshop for sharing.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/01/china-env-watch-it.html

Workshop Date: 21st January 2015Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator