Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Dow Jones - Learn To Predict The Dow Plummet





On Jan 1st 2015 where it was a Public Holiday and the start of the new year, I posted an outlook for the Dow Jones. I said, quote and highlighted in red: "I was also studying and analyzing the Dow chart where it spells trouble for some selling to come in the near term." At that time when I posted, I was indeed really studying and figuring out where would the Dow be heading to so that I can plan my trading plan for Singapore stocks and avoid going long if sellers were to materialize anytime soon. The next few days till yesterday was just simply magical and amazing. The Dow Jones kept plummeting with 3 digits like there was no tomorrow. The Singapore Straits Times index mimicked the plunged in Dow where we witnessed it fell over -100+ points in the past 2 days. On that note, I posted many DBS bearish call before the market opened for my readers to take action so as to make profits for the start of the year.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/01/dbs-singapore-game-plan-for-tomorrow.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/12/dbs-hot-weak-stock.html

Coming next Wednesday, I will want to share my most powerful and highly rated speculation secrets for those who are hungry for knowledge and making consistent profits. Imagine if you could have predicted the plummet in Dow where not only you can make good $$, it could also give you an idea of a trading plan and save you from taking unnecessary long positions! For those who wants to learn and know how to do predictions, you can register below:

Preview Date: 14th January 2015, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator