Saturday, January 10, 2015

Dow Jones - Study and Analyze the Collapsed of -171 Points




Yesterday I posted a bearish outlook not only on my FREE public blog, but also in the SMMG Club for all students to make $$ and Facebook for all to witness on my speculation skills. I said and quote:" Today is not a good day to long the market. The market will first open green and then suffer some selling. It's a good day to book profits." Wow, at the end of day of yesterday, not only STI suffered selling, the Dow, DAX, FTSE and all others suffered major selling where the sellers were indeed locking in profits by selling off their holdings.

As for how did I know and how did I make such prediction? It was all in the 5 min chart of the Dow. Before I made my post at 8:41am here http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/01/yuuzoo-secrets-of-900-lots-revealed.html , I took a quick glance to see where the profit taking for Dow was and also the hidden selling and unloading point of execution where the BBs would then distribute up and conduct a sell down later. Coming next Wednesday, I will be doing a hands on session with all who are interested to speculate the market like myself. Interested parties can regsiter:

Preview Date: 14th January 2015, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator