Thursday, January 8, 2015

Yuuzoo - PROPOSED ACQUISITION OF INFOCOMM ASIA HOLDINGS PTE LTD




The good news was out for Yuuzoo. Everyone was hoping for a higher price to come while I am more concern with the hidden unloading from the sellers if any. So at 9:04am, I detected and smell some hidden selling took place and quickly posted an alert on my blog for those who are still on long for Yuuzoo. This time round, I studied the time and sales and use it to my advantage.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/01/yuuzoo-sellers-coming-in.html

From early morning mad buy up at 8:58am, to the Fake Breakout from 9:00am - 9:03am, I realized that the buying activity was fake. So at 9:04, the hidden unloading took place and quickly, I made a LIVE blog post. Thereafter, the sellers were relentless, selling all the way down to 0.43 as captured in the time and sales. I can't wait to share this knowledge and reading of charts for those who are coming next Wed. Interested parties do register:

Preview Date: 14th January 2015, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator