Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Yuuzoo - Ronald K's 900 Lots @ 0.40








Earlier this afternoon, I was making phone calls and monitoring closely on this stock called Yuuzoo. At 1230 noon, I decided to whack 900,000 shares at 0.4 during the hidden buying process. During that time, the buyers were quietly and secretly masking their buying activities from the public but to a trained eyes like mine, I could virtually sensed hidden buying was taking place and that ignited my confidence level which gave me the guts to go 900 lots.








Also, as usual, this call was asked by a student in the SOMM Club and was instantly answered by me so that all students can join and make $$ together with me!! At the end of the day, Yuuzoo had a steroid breakout where the buying was so ferocious that it shot up to a high of 0.44!! So at what price will I sell or will I load up more on this counter again? What is the target price and what will be the peak? For those who wants to join and make $$ with me, I will allow you to do so next Wednesday during the Stock Operation Workshop. See you guys there!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator