Thursday, July 13, 2017

ST Engineering - Longed at Lowest, 3.59!




When I received the trade record from my student on his progress on trading the blue chips, I am seriously pleased with his performance, work ethic and his results on his ST Engineering trade. He managed to long right at the bottom @ 3.59 for ST Engineering and still riding on profits.

With just 20 lots, he is now in $1000 profits for 1 day Contra swing. ST Engineering indeed experienced a flush with some mini collections before starting to rebound towards the end of day with a strong surge of buyers. Today I will try my best to make more $$ with my students as I have a LIVE Trading session later. Will post the results once we are done with LIVE Trading. See you all!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist